Tobi Steamer Review


Image : http://www.flickr.com


The Tobi Steamer uses the same technology as professional dry cleaning companies use to quickly and effectively remove wrinkles.
It is a bit pricey but keep reading to see where you can get yours for 60% Off.

I have LOVED the Tobi. I absolutely hate ironing and have bought clothes that just hung in my closet because I did not want to iron.

The Tobi Steamer is built professionally with a solid feel. Ironing is a daily chore for me and I needed something that was compact and easy to use. The Tobi Steamer will save a lot of time.

* Removes wrinkles from all your clothes - right on the hanger.

* Easily glides right over obstacles - buttons, pockets, sequins and prints.

* Eliminates unpleasant odors - clothes smell laundry-fresh.

* Prevents heat damage - no burning or scorching.

* Works beautifully on all fabrics - with no ripping or tearing.

* Portable - carry it throughout your home to steam clothes, curtains, drapes, upholstery.

* Engineered to last

* Runs on standard AC current - no batteries required.

The only negative points about it are:


The hose is a bit stiff but this is to ensure that there are no kinks in the unit.
The stand is a little wobbly but it will not fall unless you push on it with force.
You may have read some reviews and you are dizzy with contradictions. You might want to consider that a lot of people fail to read the instructions!

I have a feeling that some customer's initial problems with the Tobi are the same they would have with any steamer. Expecting too much, expecting it to replace ironing altogether. You have to give it a chance if you have never used a steamer, it is different then an iron and does take some time to get use to.

I Tried a t-shirt, really really good results. Polo neck shirt, again, impressed. I often avoid ironing these types of garment as they seem more trouble than they're worth, but this did make it relatively fast and with pretty good results. The steam came up as promised and away I went - In less than 10 minutes I had two presentable shirts Bottom line, this is not going to replace the iron for certain things. If I want a very crisp pressed finish, then the iron is the way to go. For other things (shirts, pants, etc) then I'll use the Tobi. It worked really well to refresh work pants where only a few wrinkles need to be eased out after wear, much quicker and easier than an iron.

Happy Steaming!!!

0 comments: